Board of Directors Approved for 2023/2024
The Community Foundation of Greater Muscatine recently approved its Board of Directors for 2023/2024:
• Brandon Bullock, President, HON Company
• Dr. Naomi DeWinter, President, Muscatine Community College
• Rich Dwyer (Chair), Senior Vice President, KENT Corporation
• Jodi Royal-Goodwin, Community Development Director, City of Muscatine
• Angie Johnson, Human Resources Executive, Royal Neighbors of America
• Cindy Mays, retired Market President, MidWestOne Bank West Liberty
• Brett Nelson, General Manager, Musco Sports Lighting
• Rachel Pohl, Executive Director, UnityPoint Health – Trinity Muscatine
• Keith Porter, President, Stanley Center for Peace and Security
• Dan Stein, Chairman, Central Bancshares, Inc.
• Jessica Susie, Attorney, Brick Gentry P.C.
“We are grateful for this talented team of visionary leaders who provide strategic insight, multi-disciplinary expertise, and dedication to achieving our long-standing mission of improving the quality of life in Muscatine County through leadership and careful stewardship of donors charitable giving,” said Charla Schafer, President of the Community Foundation of Greater Muscatine.
The Community Foundation of Greater Muscatine collaboratively addresses community challenges with upstream thinking in the strategic focus areas of health, housing, education, and equity. The Community Foundation Board embraces taking a bold, future-focused aim at understanding and strengthening infrastructural frameworks, and human capital advancing ecosystems to better position our community, our neighbors, and our children for even brighter tomorrows.
Together, the Foundation’s board and organizational leadership is committed to engaging people, leveraging resources, and inspiring solutions to create a vibrant Muscatine County region that provides equitable opportunity and a high quality of life for all.